Your Dark Reflection: A Quick Hello


Hi there-

I guess I should start by introducing myself (don't worry it'll be quick and painless). My name is Vy and the idea for this blog came to mind after I finished watching "The Entire History of You." 

Black Mirror was a show only a handful of my friends had heard of, and out of the ten or so that knew of the show, maybe one...or two (at most) were interested in it. So unlike Game of Thrones, a show everyone watches and love, I didn't know anyone I could share my excitement about Black Mirror with. After I would finish an episode, I wanted to grab my phone and text my friends the usual "did you watch the latest episode yet?!"... but then I would be reminded that none of my friends watched the show, so I opt for watching discussion videos on youtube. Those were fun to watch, but what I liked the most was reading all the comments from the viewers in the comment sections. There were so many people who was as into the show as me, and I loved leaving a comment on the video and coming back hours later to see many replies to my response.  

That's kind of when the idea hit me: you should create a blog to discuss the show! 

Hey, why not right?

Granted I know there are so many review videos and blogs out there discussing the show, and maybe mine will get lost in the void. For me, this blog isn't about being the next big hit so there really isn't any pressure if only one person follows my reviews. It's more like a catch all bowl that I can pour all of my thoughts and feelings into after I finish watching an episode. Since you are reading my blog, I assume you are a fan of the show, so I am positive you understand what I mean when I say that this show leaves you mentally drained even long after it is over. 

I will be discussing each episode, broken down by seasons, and then rating them at the end.

Please join me in the discussions, and please free to agree or disagree with me!

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll talk to you soon. 

Comments